2009-01-16

Blog Questionnaire to My Friends!!

How many comments do you usually leave on your friends’ blogs?
2
2
5
None
Never
②Do you check your friends’ blogs? (How often?)
Yes, sometimes.
Yes, always.
Sometimes.
Yes, once a week.
Yes, once a week.
③How many times do you usually write your blog in a week? (Everyday/ 6~5/ 4~3/ 2~1/ Never)
2~1
2~1
2~1
2~1
2~1
④How many friends’ links do you have on your blog?
10
15
10
15
more than 10
⑤What do you want to write about your next blog?
My dog & cats!
Favorite Place.
Favorite Music.
About Japanese.
My Goal in 2009.
⑥Do you like writing blog in English?
So so.
So so…
Yes.
No, I Don’t.
Yes, I do.
⑦How long does it take to make a blog?
1 hour
10~20 minutes
30 minutes
45 minutes
30 minutes
⑧What do you take care about the most when making a blog?
Spell miss
Sentence (easy)
Easy English
I try to use interesting pictures
Privacy invading


Each people have each thought about blogs. It was enjoyable to know them. And No.5's question & answers are very interesting. I look forward to looking their blogs!!

No comments: